1. Pay Online
2. Pay In Person:
Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday-Friday
3. Pay By Mail:
Orange County Comptroller
Finance and Accounting Department
PO Box 38
Orlando, FL 32802-0038
A hearing to contest the merit of your parking violation can be requested within thirty (30) days of the original issue date of the violation. You may do this by completing the appropriate Hearing Request Application and returning it to our office at the address listed in the form.
- If you were not driving or in possession of your vehicle at the time of the violation, complete this Transfer Affidavit.
If you had a valid disabled parking permit at the time of the violation, please contact the Comptroller’s Office at the phone number above. You may have to provide the following in person at the above address:
- Your disabled parking placard
- Your disabled parking (permit) registration
- Your drivers license
- The parking violation notice
A $7.50 administration fee will be assessed to waive handicapped/wheelchair fines.
- For moving violation traffic tickets (uniform traffic citations) received in Orange County, contact the Clerk of Courts – Traffic Division at 407-836-6000 or visit the website at http://orangeclerk.onetgov.net/traffic.
- If your parking violation has been transferred to the courthouse at your request for a hearing, please contact the Clerk of Courts – Criminal Misdemeanor Division at 407-836-2000 (option 2) or visit their website: https://www.myorangeclerk.com/.
For City of Orlando parking tickets, contact them at 407-246-2450 or visit their website: