Search the Official Records index to determine if a judgment has been satisfied or paid off by:

  1. Entering a person’s name;
  2. Beginning with date of judgment to present; and
  3. Locating an entry referencing “S” or “Satisfaction” as the document type.

You can search the records on our web site or by coming to our office to see if a Satisfaction of Judgment has been recorded.